Happy Thanksgiving! This week is a time to give thanks. As a small business owner, you have so much to be thankful for! Remember to say Thank You to your customers, your employees, your family, your friends, and even your vendors!
Here are some fun ways to say thank you that won’t break the bank.
- Host a Thanksgiving lunch for your employees during the week leading up to Thanksgiving Day
- Give your employees a gift card to help them cover the cost of their family Thanksgiving meal
- Open late, close early, or choose not to be open at all on the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Send a handwritten Thank You card or personalized email
- If you send purchases in a box, include something extra like a notepad, pen, or something fun and inexpensive that matches your company brand
- Leave a gift bag for each employee full of (inexpensive) things they like – their favorite candy, coffee, tea, chips, cookies, pens, etc
- Give out your company promo items to employees and vendors
- Call your best customers and say Thank You
Here’s the thing. You can do anything that works for you. The important thing is that you remember to say Thank You.